Monday, June 18, 2018

Christmas Stamp Remix with Summer Colors IPC 74


We are at the halfway point of the current Inky Paws Challenge
 In case you missed out first post, we have a fun set of colors for you to use.


 I love to stretch my stamps and mix stamp sets up.
 For this inspiration, I decided to challenge myself.

Congrads a card by Diane Morales| Snow Globe Scenes Stamp Set by Newton's Nook Designs


I grabbed two of my favorite holiday stamp sets Snow Globe Scenes and Festive Forest
along with the challenge colors and put a Twist on some holiday favorites.
I got to admit, I did not think that this crazy thought was going to work out. 
I sat and stared at the stamps for a good 15-20 minutes and then the idea came to me. 
The obvious choice to use the green in the challenge colors for trees. 
It was just all a matter of deciding on how to use the blue and yellow on the houses.
 After a test of the colors and a failed attempt, I chose to go with alternating colors
 on the houses and adding in brown and tan roofs and doors as accent colors.


Finishing this card, I decided to keep the rest simple.
 I use the inner rounded corners die from 
the Frame and Flag Die Set and made a card out of that.
The sentiment comes from the NEW and TOOOO CUTE !!
Newton Love’s Boxes Stamp Set.
Now it is your turn, use the challenge colors and your 
favorite stamp set and show us how you get your PAW’S INKY.
Thanks so much for taking the time and stopping by.
 As always links to the goodies are below.
Have a great week everybody!

Hugs

Diane






















No comments:

Post a Comment