Monday, July 2, 2018

Farmyard Friends Birthday Tag IPC 75


Hello everyone! 
 Welcome to the second half of our current Inky Paws Challenge.
In case you missed the first half here's the challenge!


I had so much fun with my first set of tags that a decided to create a second set.
These tags feature the Farmyard Friends Stamp Set.

Farmyard Friends a Tag by Diane Morales |  Farmyard Friends Stamp Set by Newton Nook Designs


Let me tell you how I created these tags.
It all starts with the Balloon Shaker Die Set. 
Just die-cut out the balloon shapes out of your favorite 
background paper that can hold a lot of ink.
I wanted to create a standard sky and grass background, but I didn't want to be too literal.
So, I went with a with a heavy amount of Salty Ocean Distress Ink for the sky 
and Mowed Lawn Distress Ink for the ground.
I applied a large amount of both colors to my paper. 
Then with a wet makeup sponge, I just started dabbing the ink off 
till I got the desired texture I liked to create the backgrounds.




While the balloon backgrounds were drying, I stamped out the images that I wanted from the Farmyard Friends Stamp Set and colored those in, and then fussy cut the images out.
Attach the images to the top of the balloon tags using foam tape to pop everything up.
Next, I stamped my sentiment ON my balloon tag. 
I also stamped the secondary sentiment onto white cardstock 
cut the sentiments out and attached it to my balloon tag.
Punching a hole on the top and adding twine was the final part.
Now it is your turn! 
Show us how you get your PAWS INKY using your favorite cute animal Stamp Set from 
Newton’s Nook Design and make sure you link your project using the challenge picture above.

Thanks for stopping by and I'll see you at the start of the next challenge!
As always, links to the goodies are below

Hugs

Diane



      










No comments:

Post a Comment