Monday, July 16, 2018

Thinking of YOU IPC 76





We are at the halfway point of the current Inky Paws Challenge.

Check out these fun summer colors for you to work with.


Here is my take on the challenge picture.

Thinking of You a card by Diane Morales | Peony Blooms Stamp Set by Newtons Nook Designs

The start of this card is the background which features
 the Bubble Stencil that is embossed on vellum.


On top of that, is placed the larger Blooms from the Peonies Bloom Stamp Set,
This is minimally colored in just using accents of gray to make the white pop.
The leaves on the flowers are colored in using Twisted Citron Distress Ink.
For the red, I grabbed my Red Berry Nuvo drops and just added dots to the center.


I'm a HUGE fan of this Stamp Set I love the way that the flowers 
look when they're on a card, and this set is awesome backgrounds as well.
Finally, I attached the sentiment to the front of the card using one 
of the banners from the Frames and Flages Die set, that I cut the edges off.
Use the challenge picture above to link your projects.
Thanks for stopping by and I hope that this encourages you to get YOUR PAWS INKY!

Have an awesome week!
Hugs
Diane

Links to the goodies


       




        










No comments:

Post a Comment