Monday, August 1, 2016

The Monster On The Desk

Hey everyone. Hope Monday treats you well!
Can I just start off by telling you how much  LUV..... this card.
This card happened by pure mistake.
I stared out my creating the monster and the flower for the card, and you know me.... four stamps sets later, I had a monster and a flower.
 I started to color in the monster and the flower. Mind you that I watercolor. I have this white plastic 6x6 mat that I stamp my distress ink on to watercolor, don't know where I got it, but I have this forever. I also had a cup of water on the desk. You know were this is going, just insert a cat. Well... after the crafty cat knocked over the water onto the desk, I grabbed the first thing I could to sopp up the mess, a
1/2 sheet of white card stock.
Originally, I just tossed the paper to the side pissed off about the mess.  I stared to create a background for the monster and flower, but just could not come up with anything good.
Then the crafty light bulb went on.  I grabbed that paper from the trash and sure enough....WINNER !   Moral of this story " put a lid on your cup", or maybe not...  BYE for now.  Diane
P.S. the four Stamp set: Gnome Sweet Gnome, Monster Mash, Stinkin Cute, Be Mine- all Lawn Fawn



                                      http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge/







No comments:

Post a Comment