Sunday, May 12, 2019

What the Cluck ! IPC 97


Welcome to the second half of our current
Inky Paws Challenge!
Here are the challenge colors.

This card came about one late night in the studio.
I had a bunch of hodgepodge creations that I had
 lying round my desk using the challenge colors.
I was trying to come up with an idea,
when the idea was in front of my face,
JUST USE WHAT I ALREADY HAVE!
Those bits became this card.

What the Cluck! a card by Diane Morales| Cluck Stamp Set by Newton's Nook Designs


The background circles were fun.
The started out as just the challenge colors and the
Hardwood Stencil inked onto cardstock.


I ended up using the circles from the 
This gave me the perfect mix of challenge colors for the background.


Bright yellow chickens… WHY NOT!
Blue and green feathers… SURE!
These cuties came from the Cluck Stamp Set.
The sentiments come from that stamp set as well.
The blue banner is cut from everyone FAVORITE die set.
I LOVE the results on this card!
It is bright and vibrant like the challenge colors.
I hope this inspires you to just GO FOR IT.
You might surprise yourself like I did.

Thanks for stopping by

Hugs
Diane



1 comment:

  1. This is such a creative way to use the colors! I adore the little woodgrain circles in the bright shades!
    -Jen {Newton's Nook Designs}

    ReplyDelete