Sunday, May 5, 2019

Glad We Are Friends IPC 97


It’s color challenge time here at the Inky Paws Challenge!
Check out these AMAZING COLORS
we have for you to work with!


These colors made me think of one stamp set.


Check out how I used my colors!

Glad We Are Friends a card by Diane Morales | Newton's Birdhouse Stamp Set by Newton's Nook Designs

Using the Sunscape Stencil I created my sunny yellow
and white background for Newton and his Friends.
The blue became the bold color for my birdhouse.


The green was chosen to be Newton’s parrot friends
I placed all this cuteness on a shaped card.
Now it is your turn!
How will you break down the colors!
Make sure you use the challenge picture to link up your creations!
Thanks so much for stopping by.

Have a great week.

Hugs

Diane





1 comment:

  1. Simply Adorable! I love the shaped card and the sunny background! It cheers me on a rainy day here!
    -Jen {Newton's Nook Designs}

    ReplyDelete