Thursday, December 15, 2016

My Mug Tree

Today we are playing along with the Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop.
For my card, I chose stamps from Newton's Nook Stamps, Including one of favorite stamp sets 
"Newton Loves Coffee".
"Newton Loves Coffee" is the first stamp set that I purchased from Newton's nook, and this set has been a "go to" stamp set in my stash ever since. 


I love color! This card is no exception. Using the mugs in the stamp set, I created a very colorful mug tree complete with a gold star for the top. In a nod to retro card making style, I dove into my stash and grabbed one of my EK hand punch and added a deco scallop background.  
I hope that you enjoyed my card, and thanks so much for stopping by. 
That's all for now.   Diane








13 comments:

  1. awwww...love the stacked cups!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that is my kind of Christmas tree!! Newton must be hiding behind it, LOL Great colors and design, thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  3. THANKS SO MUCH FOR ALL THE LOVE EVERYONE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful coffee cup design with all those pretty colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous design & such a pretty, festive card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the bright colors and paw prints on the cups.

    ReplyDelete