Thursday, March 23, 2017

Miss You - CTD 435



Hey Everyone!
Anyone who has seen my projects know I LOVE color. When I opened the email for color Throwdown #435, an idea for a card popped right into my head.
For this card we started out with a stenciled background of Carved Pumpkin, Mustard Seed and, Peacock Feathers.
With this much color in the background I went with a (gasp!) black and white and stamp and sentiment. 
This color pallet was definitely my muse, I just love how the whole card came together.
The supplies I used are pictured below. 
Thanks for stopping by.


                Diane




2 comments:

  1. LOVE this fun background you created! I really must get out my crazy birds and ink them up again! Thanks for joining us at Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all those colored dots and this crazy bird! So happy you joined us at CTD!

    ReplyDelete