Monday, August 14, 2017

Newton's Space Odyssey IPC53


It's all about the color for the NEW
Inky Paw's Challenge  # 53


Not going to lie, this card has A LOT going on. But... this was the first design 
I though of when I saw the "Cosmic Newton " Stamp Set 
and the colors for this current challenge.

Newton's Space Odyssey by Diane Morales| Cosmic Newton Stamp Set by Newton's Nook Designs


Can I just tell you how excited I was when I saw this set!
 Newton has been everywhere, so why not space!
I used the three colors in the challenge and blended them out 
using a stencil to create the background for our Astro Cat .
 Next, I colored Newton ( in Star Trek colors of course) being carful
NOT to use the colors in the backround.
 I did not want my image of Newton to be washed out.
 I added on Newton and that awesome sentiment with some foam tape.
 Finally, just a little shine from a Sakura Stardust Pen
and I was done!
This card came together so easy, it was scary.
I hope this provides some inspiration for you. 
You do not have to go as crazy as I did.
Just let the colors in the challenge be your guide.
The link for this challenge closes on  Friday August 25th
YOU could win A $20 credit to Newtons Nook.

That's all for now, and thanks for stopping by.
Thanks for stopping by. Links to the stamps are listed below.
Diane










No comments:

Post a Comment