Sunday, October 14, 2018

Boo a card for you! IPC 83


Welcome to a NEW Inky Paws Challenge.
What a fun sketch we have for you.



Since it is still October, I decided to keep the Halloween fun happening!
Using the Halloween Trio Stamp Set, and the sketch above I created this card.

Boo a card by Diane Morales | Halloween Trio Stamp Set by Newton's Nook Designs

The background of this card is quite simple.
Tumbled Glass Distress Ink is smashed into white cardstock and dried with a heat gun.


Next, I created the background grass using the Land Boarders Die Set.
The grass is die cut out, covered with a generous amount of Mowed Lawn Distress Ink.
The ink is quickly dried with a heat gun, and then water is dropped on it to create texture.
Next, The Halloween Trio Stamp Set is stamped out and colored in.
I die cut out my images and attached them on top of the grass with some foam tape.


Using the bats that come with the coordinating dies for the Halloween Trio Stamp Set,
I die cut out some bats out of black cardstock and attached to the top of the card.
Finally, I stamped “Happy Halloween” on the card.

I hope this inspires you to create your own project and 
share it with us using the challenge picture above.

Thanks for dropping by.
Have a wonderful week.

Hugs
Diane


         












2 comments:

  1. This is really adorable! I love the colors you have used on it too! So fun!
    -Jen {Newton's Nook Designs}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable Diane, love the color combo

    ReplyDelete