Monday, October 8, 2018

Newton's Halloween Tag IPC 82




Welcome to the second half of the current Inky Paws Challenge!


Using the challenge colors above I came up with this fun tag!

Newton's Halloween Tag  by Diane Morales| Newton's Perfect Pumpkin Stamp Set by Newton's Nook Designs

This tag features the Newton's Perfect Pumpkin Stamp Set.
A must have for your Halloween Stamp Set collection!
I started this tag by using the spider webs in the stamp set at and stamping them onto the surface of the tag using black Versamark ink.


I applied clear embossing powder all over the top 
of the spider webs and heat set.
Next, I stamped my Newton and colored
 him in using some of the challenge colors.
I fussy cut out Newton and place him on the tag using foam tape to pop him up.
Finally, I stamped my sentiment on cute yellow polka dotted paper.
I trim the sentiment down and attached it to
 the front of my tag using foam tape.
To add some flair, I created a tassel and trim and attach that to the tag.


 I LOVE the way this tag it came out!
Super cute and super easy!
Now, it is your turn using the challenge colors and your favorite
Newton's Nook Stamp show us how you get your Paw’s Inky.

Hope everybody has a great week.
 links to the goodies below

Hugs!

Diane















1 comment:

  1. Eeek! That is so cute! I love the spiderweb as a background! Perfect to tie onto a halloween treat bag!
    -Jen {Newton's Nook Designs}

    ReplyDelete