Wednesday, May 13, 2020

Animal Fun with the SImon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge


Week TWO guest designing here at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.

This week it is time for some ANIMAL FUN featuring Stamps and Dies by STAMPENDOUS.

When I found out I was going to get to use Stampendous, I was so excited!

Who does not love Stampendous!

 They always have such fun images that are great for beginning and advanced stampers.

Using the Froggie Balance Stamp Set I came up with this card.


The images in this stamp set made me laugh out loud.

I wanted to feature this stamp in a unique way, so why not make a shaped card!

 Let us keep the background color neutral using 

"The Bee's Knees" printed paper by Honey Bee Stamps

and the Largest Scalloped Circle Stackable Die by Lawn Fawn.


The frog’s colors are made bold by Fossilized Amber and Mermaid Lagoon Distress Ink.

The base of my card is made of SSS Black Cardstock and Circle Basic Set by Memory Box

For a finishing touch I used some Glossy Accents to make my frogs spots pop up 

and a quick dot of white from my Uni-Ball White Gel Pen to give my frogs eyes some life.

OK… now it is your turn! What will you create with the ANIMAL FUN theme!

Link up using the link in the challenge banner above.

Like the products I used. I have direct links to everything below.

Thanks so much for stopping by.

Stay safe and stay crafty

Hugs

Diane

 

 A reminder

 As you may know, the  Simon Says Stamp Store is accepting new orders, but have longer shipping times for the moment due to the coronavirus. With this in mind we have made the difficult decision to suspend the $50 voucher for this challenge.

We know that many people are staying safe at home and we would love it if you would continue to enter the challenges and have fun! We are all in this together!


SUPPLY LIST:

Froggie Balance Stamp Set  by STAMPENDOUS.

Froggie Balance Die Set  by STAMPENDOUS.

"The Bee's Knees" printed paper by Honey Bee Stamps

 Largest Scalloped Circle Stackable Die by Lawn Fawn.

Black Cardstock by Simon Says Stamp

Circle Basic Set by Memory Box

Fossilized Amber Distress Ink

Mermaid Lagoon Distress Ink

Glossy Accents

Uni-Ball White Gel Pen




3 comments:

  1. hahaha, how cute is this!! The little frog is adorable and I love the sentiment! brilliant!! The colours and circle shape are fabulous, absolutely gorgeous card!

    Hope you have a great week!
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card, Diane, I love the way you colored your frog!

    ReplyDelete