Monday, May 25, 2020

Flower Power Inky Paws Challenge 124

Happy Monday its time for a

 NEW Inky Paws Challenge!

You are going to love this theme! 

Using the Lovely Blooms Stamp Set I came up with this card.

Flower Power a card by Diane Morales using the Lovely Blooms Stamp Set bt Newton's Nook Designs

I LOVE this stamp set. What a perfect challenge to pull it out and ink it up!

I really wanted the card base to stand out, so I used the rounder bloom 

and Pickled Raspberry Distress Oxide Ink stamped on bright pink cardstock.


A simple circle of white cardstock is the background for my

 cute lollypop flowers that are stamped using the same round bloom.

I used my go-to colors of Wilted Violet, Carved Pumpkin, Salty Ocean 

and Twisted Citron to color in my flower and foliage.

The “hello” sentiment is from the Newton’s Birdhouse Stamp Set.

 I simple bright card sure to brighten up someone’s day!

Now it is your turn!

 What will you create using our fun flower theme?

Share your projects by using the link in the challenge picture above.

Tag us on social media using

#inkypawschallenge

#newtonsnook

#newtonsnookdesigns

Thanks so much for dropping by!

Stay safe and Stay crafty

Diane


 


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful and bright!! Love your gorgeous card and especially your color choices!

    ReplyDelete