Monday, May 11, 2020

Spring Time - Inky Paws Challenge 123

Hello everybody and welcome to a NEW Inky Paws Challenge!

You are going to LOVE what we have in store for you.
Spring has sprung in Texas.

MY flowers are starting to pop up everywhere.

Time in my garden has influenced my card for this challenge.

Spring Time A card by Diane Morales using the Garden Mice Stamp Set by Newton's Nook Designs

Ok…. Take a second to take it all in.

I decided not to use the challenge sketch in the literal sense,

 I broke it down into elements.

I stared off with a light blue cardstock “sky”.

On top of that I have a background element of 

the Fence Die Set and the Land Boarders Die Set.

The center of my grass I stamped my sentiment and heat set with white embossing powder.



For the top three elements I started with the mice from the Garden Mice Stamp Set.

With all the color going on this card I decided to keep my mouse in a neutral gray color.

For the other two elements I chose the Dainty Daisy Stamp Set.

The color choice for these daisies was pure stroke of luck!

I started to color the center of my “Dainty Daises”.

Realizing how cool it looked next to the pink flower 

and what do you know…. Happy accident!!!

I also “chopped” my daisies down to fit on the card.

Once all of this was all glue down, I created a base of white cardstock and 

the Large Scalloped Rectangle from the Frames and Flag Die Set to finish my card!

Now it is your turn, what will you create using the challenge sketch?

Show us using the link in the challenge sketch above.

Thanks so much for stopping by.

Stay well and stay crafty

Sending hugs

Diane


      

#inkypawschallenge 
#newtonsnook
#newtonsnookdesigns



No comments:

Post a Comment