Monday, May 4, 2020

Sticking by Me


We are at the halfway point of the current Inky Paws Challenge!
Check out the colors we have for you to work with.
Here is how I used the colors.

Sticking by Me a card by Diane Morales using the Cultivated Cacti Stamp Set by Newton's Nook Designs

Starting with one of my favorite Stamp sets CULTIVATED CACTI!
Why not have “mint” color cactus?
I used the Frame with Scalloped on the Inside from the 
FRAMEWORKS DIE SET to create my coral element.


The black color was used as my sentiment on the Stitched Banner from
Not wanting to have a boring white background I used the SERENE STRIPES STENCIL and the embossing pad for my Cuttlebug and created a 
cool textured behind my cactus.


So much fun!
Now that my project is done, what will you create?
We would LOVE to see using the link in the challenge picture above.
Thanks for stopping by.
Stay well and stay crafty.
Hugs
Diane


No comments:

Post a Comment