Monday, April 27, 2020

Bold Flowers IPC 122


Hello and Welcome.
It is a beautiful spring day here at my house.
The flowers are staring to bloom!
The weather is warm with a good breeze.
A great day to start this new challenge!
My favorite of all challenges A COLOR CHALLENGE!
Check out these FUN colors.

These colors demand attention
Check out this card!
Bold Flowers a card and tag by Diane Morales using the Floral Fringe Stamp Set by Newton's Nook Designs

When I saw the color selection I immediately though of the
I started by using the mint green as my choice for the foliage. Once I colored in all the foliage, I decided to keep the daisy’s white and to use the coral color for all the other flowers. I used an exceptionally light gray marker to accent the white and make it look not so plain.


My “inner crafty voice” came up with the bold choice of black centers for all the flowers and accents.  Must listen to this voice more often, I just love the way the black brings you eye into the card and accents the bold colors.
I used black cardstock and the Frames Squared Die Set for the base of my card and finish off my card with White and Black Nuvo Drops to add dimension.

I also have this bonus tag.


Using the FANCY EDGES TAG DIE SET and one of the leftover coloring mistakes.
The die ended up slipping when I ran it thru my machine, but no worries I just cut the bottom straight.

I added my sentiment on using my favorite banner from the 
FRAMES AND FLAGS DIE SET and black cardstock.
A finishing touch of black and white twine completes the tag!


Now that my project is done, what will you create???
We would LOVE to see using the link in the challenge picture above.
Thanks so much for stopping by.

Stay well and stay crafty
Hugs

Diane





No comments:

Post a Comment