Monday, April 20, 2020

Birthday Wishes IPC 121


We are at the halfway point of the current Inky Paws Challenge.
Here is the current challenge.

I hope that everybody is doing well and spending a lot of time crafting.
I finally got a break from work I am enjoying some “me” time by drinking coffee and creating cards.
I decided to something different this time by creating a shaped card for the challenge.

Birthday Wishes a shaped card by Diane Morales using the Newton Cleans Up Stamp Set by Newton's Nook Designs

I just love shaped cards! I need to make more shaped cards!
I decided on a basic round shape using a half and half technique on the front of the card.
 This card features the Newton Cleans up Stamp Set.


The party favor’s that newton is cleaning up come from the Newton Celebrates Stamp Set
Now it is your turn!
Grab your favorite Newton’s Nook Stamp set and get those paws INKY!

Thanks SO much for stopping by.


Stay safe
Hugs

Diane







No comments:

Post a Comment