Monday, April 6, 2020

Hoppy Easter Everyone! IPC 120


We are at the halfway point for the current Inky Paws Challenge.
Here is the current challenge!

Here is my take on the challenge.

Hop into Spring a card by Diane Morales using the Hop Into Spring Stamp Set by Newton's Nook Designs

It all starts with the background.
I used the Plaid Stencil Set and the unusual choice of black and white.
On top of that I used the scalloped edge of the
Frameworks Die Set and white cardstock.
Now for the color!
I die cut an egg shape out of carstock from my Silhouette Cameo.
 Using the Mountains Stencil and Pickled Raspberry Distress Ink
I decorated my egg.


Not wanting to go with traditional “green grass”, 
I using the Land Boarders Die Set and blue cardstock.
This was also a great place to add on my sentiment.
With Easter around the corner I just HAD to use the Hop into Spring Stamp Set
 Bright spring colors for the egg was a must!
I hope my project brings a little joy to your day.
Times are hard right now; keep you chin up we will get thru this.

Thanks so much for stopping by.

 Hugs
Diane



I


No comments:

Post a Comment