Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Deepest Wishes IPC 121


How is everybody doing in the current state of crazy?
Take some time and play along with the current Inky Paws Challenge.

 I have not had a lot of time lately to be upstairs in my crafty area.
I work for a grocery chain, and most of my time is being spent at work.
I came up with this simple but fun card sure to brighten up anyone’s birthday.

Deepest Wishes a card ny Diane Morales using the Scuba Newton Stamp Set by Newton's Nook Design

The start of my card is the color smash background.
This is simply Tumbled Glass Distress Ink that is smashed onto white cardstock.



On top of that I stamped on my sentiment from the Scuba Newton Stamp Set.
The I added Newton and the underwater elements 
that I colored in using bright tropical colors.
I add on some sparkle using Moon Dust Stickles Glitter Gel to finish this project.
Make some time and play along using the link in the challenge picture above.

I hope you and your family are doing well.
Be safe everybody.

Sending love from a distance.
Diane









No comments:

Post a Comment