Sunday, March 29, 2020

Loads of Love IPC 120


Happy Monday!
Welcome to a NEW Inky Paw’s Challenge!
Check out the AMAZING sketch we have for you!


When I created this card, I had no idea that the whole world would have a staycation.
It is amazing how much life can change in two weeks.
This card is for everybody out there.
Sending you LOADS OF LOVE

Loads of Love a card by Diane Morales using the Love Quarry Stamp Set by Newton's Nook Designs

I used the dump truck from the Love Quarry Stamp Set as my main element.
Printed paper from my stash makes up the background for this card


On top of that, I created the background element using the Land Boarders Die Set.
My sentiment is stamped on the banner element that I created with kraft cardstock.
 I hope you enjoy my take on this challenge.
 To play along use the link in the challenge picture above!
Tag us using
#inkypawschallenge
#newtonsnookdesigns
#newtonsnook
Stay safe out there

Best Wishes
Diane

No comments:

Post a Comment