Monday, March 9, 2020

Spring Time IPC 118


Who is ready for the second half of the current Inky Paws Challenge!
In case you did not know here is the current challenge.
For this half of the challenge I used the Hop Into Spring Stamp Set.



Spring Time a card by Diane morales using the Hop Into Spring Stamp Set by Newrton's Nook Designs



I colored in my stamped image first using my favorite bright Sharpie colors.
I then went through my paper stash and found this large colorful polka dot paper.


Just a white panel with the sentiment brakes up 
the colors of the bold polka dot background.
A simple but bold card that is sure to brighten someone’s day.
Now it is your turn!

You still have one more week to play along with the current challenge.
Don’t forget to tag your projects using
#inkypawschallenge
#newtonsnook
#netonsnookdesigns

Have a great week

DIANE

1 comment: