Monday, March 23, 2020

Easter Lily and Spring Colors IPC 119


We are at the halfway point of the current
Inky Paw’s Challenge!
Here is the current challenge

I used these beautiful challenge colors and I created this card.

Easter Lily's a card by Diane Morales using Easter Lily Stamp Set by  Newton's Nook Designs

In the background is the NEW PETITE FLOWER STENCIL using the challenge colors.
On top of background is the Frame with the scallop on the inside


inside the frame is the EASTER LILY’S STAMP SET and sentiment
I made this card for my dad.
A little story. I am VERY allergic to Easter lilies.
I can not even be in the same room as these lilies they affect my breathing.
When I turned 50 years old, my dad came over with a huge bouquet.
He had totally forgot I had this allergy, he just being an awesome dad
bring his daughter a bouquet of flowers.
Not wanting to sadden my dad, I left the flowers in the house thru my birthday party.
By the end of the night I was wheezing.
Every time I see this stamp set, it will always remind me
 of my dad and the night, I almost died on my birthday.
 Miss you dad.
 I love you very much!
In these unusual times make sure to hug your love ones.
Don’t forget to spend some “YOU” time.
Send a card to a friend
We are all in this together.

Have a great week.
Hugs

DIANE

1 comment: