Friday, July 8, 2016

Just Smile- Lawscaping Challenge #133


Hey everyone!
Got a new card here. This time for Lawnscaping Challenge #133 MOOD BOARD INSPIRED My 1st look at this board, reminded me of warm summers days and just brought a huge smile to my face. So that is when I got the idea for this card. The Starfish circle, with their happy smiling faces, which I created using my new found love for water brushes I wanted the card to be graphic, and was bright and cheery, just like the mood board.  I love bright colors, and these are some of my favorite, so I used a good amount of the color. I hope that you enjoyed my card. Thanks for stoping by, and check out all the other cards on the link listed below.  Have an amazing day.  Diane


                                                  http://lawnscaping.blogspot.com/














No comments:

Post a Comment