Thursday, July 14, 2016

London Calling - Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge

Hey Everybody!
 I am coming to you today with a card for the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge featuring Newtons Nook Stamps.
Not that I am playing favorites, but I LOVE Newton's Nook. My love with them began about 2 years ago when I was looking for a cat stamp set that could be colored different ways to look like the different cats that own our house.
 I purchased one set, and as they say the rest is history!  Today I am using the Newton Dreams Of London Set.  I am have had a blast with this set, since receiving it.  Being the huge distress ink lover that I am, I decided to create a cloudy London Background, and feature Big Ben, London bus and of course Newton. This card was so much fun to make and hope that you enjoyed it.   Don't forget to check out all the other amazing cards at the link listed below.
 By for now!   Diane




http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge/

No comments:

Post a Comment