Thursday, July 28, 2016

Find Paradise

I'm not good at just free stamping, never have been. I love to plan and execute my cards.
 I decided to grab the Paradise Palm stamp set from Newton's Nook and three colors and went for it. 
The three colors I chose are carved pumpkin, stormy sky, chipped sapphire. I did not want anything to dark, and I find blue to be a soothing color. Then I just started stamping. 
This is a HARD THING TO DO !  NO JOKE!
You have to trust yourself and know when to say STOP! 
The card you see is the second card I created. The 1st card I created my husband said " there was so many birds it looked like they were going to attack, don't want to be on that island". 
So, after losing some of the birds, I added a palm tree instead.
This was a good experience to free stamp. I am definitely going to try it again and flex my crafty muscle.  
Bye for now.   DIANE

No comments:

Post a Comment