Friday, July 22, 2016

We Beeee long - Lawnscaping Challenge #134

Hello Again!
I have another card for the Lawnscaping Challenge. For this one I have chose to use the Beeees! from the Bugs and Kisses stamp set. A great stamp set with a whole lot of bits and pieces to keep the crafty muscles flexed. For this card we have our rainbow bees buzzing around the cute heart.

A little bit of crystal Stickles to accents the bees wings and the heart.
The background was a OOPS! that happened to go my way. I had distress inked the background and then decided to outline the card in black. I went back to darken the "blue sky" and the black marker kind of ran into the sky. Could have been bad .... but I got lucky. Hope you enjoyed the card and thanks for stopping by.  Diane




               

                                                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment