Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Tag your it!

Hello everyone!                                                                            
I hope that everyone had a lovely Thanksgiving. 
Now that the turkey is done, this means the Holidays are upon us.
 During the holiday, there is so much going on that I decided to come up with a simple idea for Lawnscaping Challenge # 142  " Give Thanks". 
Tags have always been my "go to" item for the holiday. They are quick, simple and add that personal touch to any gift.
 For this challenge, I came up with 3 tags. I kept it simple by die-cutting the top part of the tag, and single layer stamping.  A quick swish of the paint brush with distress ink to add color to the images.  Finishing them out with cute printed paper and a tassel. All told, it took about 30 minutes to produce these 3 tags.
 (most of that time deciding on what color to make them).😊
And there we have IT.
I hope you enjoyed my tags, and don't forget to check out all the other amazing projects that are posted in the challenge. (link below)
That's all for now. Thanks for stopping by
Diane

                                                                       

                                                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment