Monday, November 14, 2016

Clean and Simple. Friend or Foe?

Hello crafty people!
Coming to you today with a card for the Lawnscaping Challenge #141 Clean and Simple. For some of us, clean and simple can be a bit challenging. It requires a bit of finesse' with card making, because you can take the card too far REAL fast. 
I found that it is best to layout the items that you are intending to use for the card and nothing else. 
For this card I have done just that.  Craft paper card stock, white Sakura gel pen, black Micron pen, and my winter penguin stamp set from Lawn Fawn.





The hardest part about making  this card was to decide how everything was going play together, and where to add the accents. Once I started stamping, everything seemed to come together. 
 In the end, this card turned out to be cute, easyand a lot of fun.  I know that I will be playing around with the clean and simple concept and see what else develops. That's all for now.   Diane




                                  http://lawnscaping.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment