Thursday, May 11, 2017

LIfe is a garden. IPC # 46




Hey Everyone!
Life has been overwhelming lately
Nothing like a good Sketch Challenge to decompress put the zen back!

The current Inky Paws Challenge is just the ticket.


 and it is the perfect sentintiment 
for how I am feeling .



 The bright colors on this card help to raise up my spirits, and
nothing puts back" The Chi " quicker then embossing power and die-cuts.

AND....Now I feel better!
I hope that you enjoyed my card and mini therapy session.
Thanks for stopping by.

DIANE















2 comments:

  1. This is adorable! I love the bright primary colors you chose and the fun oval for the layout! Sorry to hear life has been overwhelming lately! Hope things settle down soon for you! Thanks for finding time to play along with our Inky Paws Challenge!
    -Jen {Newton's Nook Designs}

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! Love the bright, bold colors! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Inky Paws Challenge!
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete