Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Thanks so much!




Hey everyone!
Coming to you today with a card for the LawnFawnatics Challenge.
Black, White, and Bright!
For this challenge, A shaped card. I LOVE shaped cards.
I think we all should do more shaped cards.
Although, sometimes technically challenging a shaped card
is always, in the end interesting and different.


It's a simple card but, the pop of color is what makes it stand out.
For this card I brought out an old friend to add some small details.
Crackle Accents!

Remember him?
I love the way this looks when it is dry.
The more you put on the better the texture.
Just a quick simple card for this rainy day.
Stamps used are listed below
Thanks for stopping by
Diane




STAMPS SETS  USED
"Gleeful Gardens"
and "THANKS" came as a gift from 
one of my Lawn Fawn orders.




No comments:

Post a Comment