Monday, September 18, 2017

Best of Cluck


Hello Everyone!
We are at the half way point for the current Inky Paws Challenge.
We currently have a Sketch Challenge.


What a great challenge! It has been so much fun
 to see how everyone has interpreted the challenge.
For me, this challenge has inspired my to play with 
patterned paper and see what develops.

Best of Cluck Card By Diane Morales |  Chicken Scratches Stamp Set by Newton Nooks Designs.

I just started to mix and match paper until I came up with a combo that I liked.
 When I came up with the current colors that I chose,
I knew that I could only use one stamp set to make this card come together.
"Chicken Scratches"
 I love this stamp set. Lots of Stamps to mix and match with.
The perfect Stamp Set to complete the country feel of my card.
Now it is YOUR turn. 
Take some time for yourself and get your Paw's Inky.
Click on the challenge photo above to link in your entry in.
You have till Friday September 22
 Thanks for stopping by.
The links to the stamp is below.
Have an amazing week.
Diane



   
    







No comments:

Post a Comment