Sunday, September 24, 2017

Happy Haunts IPC 56

Welcome Everyone and Happy Fall!

This is my favorite time of year. The weather is cooler. 
The holidays are right around the corner.
The colors in nature outside are so rich and vibrant. 
The purrrfect time to have a Inky Paws Color Challenge. 
These are some of my favorite colors! Not just for obvious reasons, 
but because they are just a whole lot of fun to play around with.



 For this challenge I could not resist, I just had to do it. 
YES! a Halloween Card.

Happy Haunts a card by Diane Morales | Spooky Street Stamp Set by Newton Nook Designs


 This card features one of my favorite Halloween Stamp Sets ever!!  "Spooky Street".
This card I was all in. The background is Distress Ink. I started with black on the edges, 
and worked my way into the center of the card using a different shade of purple each time.
 Remember there, is NO WRONG WAY TO DO THIS.
 Just grab some ink and mess with it till you see what you like.
The haunted moon is just a die-cut circle with the same Distress Ink technique. 
The star of this show is the Haunted Manson. I stamped the image and fussy cut it out. 
I left everything white, because I wanted that pop of white to off-set all the colors on the card.
Now it is your turn. You may not celebrate Halloween, that's OK use the colors anyway you want.
The important thing is that you take some crafty time and get your Paws Inky. 
Don't for get to link up your projects, using the Link on the picture above.
We want see what you created and you could win a credit or be featured!
Thanks for stopping by. 
Links for the stamps are below
 Bye for now.
Diane







No comments:

Post a Comment