Sunday, October 1, 2017

Shake it! IPC 56

Hi Everyone! 
We are at the halfway point of the current Inky Paws Challenge. 
and I am SO EXCITED to share this project with you.
In case you did not know we have a color challenge currently, with some really fun colors.

I chose to go in a different direction with this project.
For some time I have tried with, NO SUCCESS whatsoever to make a shaker card. 
All attempts have lead to epic fails. But.... NOT THIS TIME!


Halloween Shakers by Diane Morales| Spooky Skeletons Stamp Set by Newton's Nook Designs
Using the colors in the challenge and my Spooky Skeleton Stamp Set, I came up with these shakers.
I am in LOVE with the way these turned out. 
Not going to lie, it to me a minute to do the logistics of how to assemble the shakers together.
I'm sure there is a YouTube video somewhere on how to do it, but what fun is that.
Each shaker took maybe a half hour to put together and was a ton of fun to make!

Don't for get to link up your projects on the link in the challenge picture.  
You have till Friday October 6th.
We want to see how you get your Paws INKY. 
Thanks for stopping by.
All links to the stamps are below. 
Diane







                     
        







                                                          
           















No comments:

Post a Comment