Sunday, October 15, 2017

Have a Sweet Day IPC 52


Hey Everyone!
Just to let you know you still have time to link up to the current.
Inky Paw's Challenge!
The link closes on Friday August  11th

If you are a beginning card maker, some of techniques out there could be a little much.
There is a lot of crazy backgrounds and ink techniques going on.
Using the sketch challenge above, and my "Party Pops stamp set."
 I came up with this card.
 
Have a Sweet Day a card by Diane Morales| Newton"s Nook Designs| Party Pops Stamp Set

In the begining of my craft  journey, like most, I started out in Scrapbooking.
 And... like most people I have a huge stash (I do mean HUGE) of printed paper.
So why not use that stash to good use.
This is a three panel card with the center die cut out.
 I want to show off these too cute popsicles from the "Party Pops" Stamp Set.
I took my time and just "procraftinated " with paper and color.
I love the end result and I hope that it give you insperation to join us at the Challenge.
Don't have a Blog, not a problem! You can link up using social media apps as well.
You have till Friday August 11, to win a $20 Credit.
Now go and get your Paw's Inky.
 Links for the Stamps are listed below.
Thanks for stopping by.
Diane




                                           
















No comments:

Post a Comment