Friday, October 6, 2017

Spooky Boxes!

Hey Everyone!
I am coming to you today with a project for the current
 Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.
this weeks theme is 
Walk on the Dark Side.
Since I am still new to mix media,
 I though I would stretch my crafty muscles and  do something real ambitious. 


These decor boxes remind me of when I was a kid and you would make dioramas 
(or in California you would make Missions)
 There is a lot of reverse engineering to making one of these boxes,
 and I was not sure if mine was going to look like a hot mess.
But... I had a blast doing this project!
I loved the challenge of this project. It was not stressful at all.
It was very relaxing let my mind go not think about
anything but where to place and glue items,
 and making sure that it all makes sense.


All the Tim Holtz Halloween items are so much fun, 
you cannot help but to keep creating.
These are my first decor boxes ever. 
Since this project was so much fun, there is sure to be more
I hope you enjoyed my little project and it encourage you to try one for yourself.

Thanks for stopping by. 
Diane


                                                                                                                            

No comments:

Post a Comment