Monday, November 20, 2017

Tiny Little Card Simon Wendsday Challenge

Hey everyone!
Coming to you today with a Little card for the
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
Just recently I was waiting for my computer to update. 
So, like most people, I was messing around killing time. 
I looked over to my scrap pile. 
I got to thinking if I could do something 
with the leftover paper that had be accumulation in the bin. 
 I was feeling real crafty and I had a lot of time on my hands I came up with this.

Tiny Little Card a card by Diane Morales. | Stamps by Newtons Nook Designs

I call it a Lipstick card.
Started with a 2 x 4 1/4 strip of paper.
To that I added leftover strip of embossed paper trimmed to size.
On top of that I added one of my favorite NEW stamps.
“Santa Paws Newton” Stamp Set by Newtons Nook Designs.




I colored in my stamp, added a little “snow” 
and finished the card with some white Nuvo Drops to add some flair.
 I even made tiny envelope for my card.

  This was a lot of fun and... I killed time waiting for the update.
Hope you enjoyed my card.
I hope it encourage you to dig in the scrap pile and see what you come up with.
Hope everyone has a awesome week.
See You Soon!

Diane











No comments:

Post a Comment