Sunday, November 12, 2017

Winter Friends Tags IPC 59

We are halfway through the current 
Inky Paws Challenge
The current challenge has such fun colors to work with.

For this weeks inspiration I decided to something different!

Winter Friends Tags by Diane Morales | Serene Silhouettes Stamp Set by Newton's Nook Designs

I actually LOVE to make tags and I should make them more often.
I started with the background for this Tag.


I was messing around with ideas one afternoon and came up with this combo.
Texture Paste, White Distress Paint, and my "Starfield stencil"


This one is simple. Just mix the texture paste with the white paint.
 Tape down your stencil  down REAL GOOD to the surface of your choice.
Apply the concotion to the stencil and surface, remove slowly, and let dry.
Warning ! this takes several hours to dry, plan accordingly. 
 Don't forget to rinse your stencil off immediately after you use it.

With a lot of the surface area of the tag missing, 
I assemble the snowy background sandwiched between the two tags. 
This will create some stability for the tag.


To the top of the tag sandwich I placed the animals, trees, and sentiment
from the "Serene Silhouette Stamp Set."
When that tag was done, I realized that I had a ton of leftover scraps. 
So why not make another tag!


On this tag, I used the "Light Wave" die from
 the "Sea Boarders Dies" to make the snowy drifts.
Some of my leftover die cuts and sentiment complete the tag

NOW it is your turn, you have till Friday  November 17th
to get your Paws Inky and Link up your creations.

Thanks so much for taking some time to drop by. 
Links to stamps and dies are below.
Have a great week!
Diane















No comments:

Post a Comment