Saturday, January 6, 2018

Bonjour! IPC 63

Hello everyone!
New Year and a New Inky Paws Challenge!
What a great challenge to start the New Year!


Have you ever come up with an idea for a card and it's like lightning!
 You know exactly what you are going to do.




I stared creating this card by using “Paw Prints “stencil, and Spun Sugar Distress Ink.
I stenciled the paw prints directly onto white card stock to create the background of the card.
Next using the “Newton’s loves Paris” stamps set, I stamped out the images I wanted to use.
 For this card, I knew that I wanted to color in the Newton kitty Gray,
The rest of the card, I wanted to keep it pink and black.
Once everything was colored in, I die-cut the pieces out
and applied them over the paw prints.
When everything was placed on the card, the card looked a little bit plain.
 That's when I came up with the idea for a little gold accents.
  Just a little accent of gold bling in strategic spots and it made all the colors pop!

 To finish, I grabbed some stripped paper from my stash,
 and assembled the card on pink card stock base.
Believe it or not, the whole card took about 30 minutes.
 I usually don't toot my own horn but...
LOVE the way this card came out this card it is so Purrfect!

Now it is your turn. Take some time to get YOUR PAWS INKY.
Use the link in the challenge picture to show us what you create.
Thanks for stopping by
And
Happy New Year!
Diane


                                 







No comments:

Post a Comment