Sunday, January 21, 2018

Tiki Love IPC 64

Hello everyone and welcome to the start of a new Inky Paws Challenge.
We have an AWESOME sketch to challenge your Inky Paws with.


For my card, I chose to break out 
one of my all-time favorite stamp set.
Yes, they're back!
 It's Tiki Time!

Tiki Love a card by Diane Morales - Tiki Time Stamp Set by Newton Nook Designs

I love to take stamps out of their “comfort zone”.
 Usually this would kind of be used as a summertime stamp but,
 who doesn't like a little Tiki Valentine Love.
I love these Tiki’s and if I could, I would probably put them on every single card.
When I first saw the challenge, this card was the first card idea that popped into my head. 
I know what you're thinking, what kind of person comes up with Tiki’s and heart.
This girl and her crazy brain!
Sometimes even I am surprised by what
 ideas for cards come out of my head!
The hardest part of this card was figuring out what colors to use
and how to use them. When that was all done, everything fell into place,
including the cool hibiscus flowers and the sentiment!
In the background you can see a hint of the Tropical Leaf Stencil.
The printed paper is from Authentique.
The heart die is Sizzix from my stash.

  This card came out super cool, and I hope it inspires you
to be creative with the sketch and come up with your own masterpiece!
Use the link on the challenge picture above.
 to show us how you get your paws Inky.

Thanks so much for stopping by hope you enjoyed my card
and I'll see you at the halfway point.

Diane






                       







No comments:

Post a Comment