Sunday, January 28, 2018

Sweetheart



Halfway through the current Inky Paws Challenge.
Check out the sketch challenge we have going on right now!


For my card, I turned the sketch sideways.

Sweetheart a card by Diane Morales - Sweetheart Tails Stamp Set by Newton Nook Designs

I stared with the base for this card, which is the “Frame and Flags” die set.
I folded the card stock over and die cut out the image leaving the folded edge uncut.
Sweetheart Tails” is the perfect stamp set for this challenge
Using elements from the stamp set, I formulated a plan to complete the sketch.
The tiny xoxo I decided as a background texture for my heart.
The strip of hearts became the bottom element in the sketch.
The cute raccoon and the sentiment would be the focus of the card.
Now, to decide how it would all come together.
Originally, the plan was to color the raccoon to look like “Rocket Raccoon”
 but... I decided that was just too much going on.
Less is more.
 I chose to just stay with the gray tones on the raccoon,
 this seem to work better for the card.
The rest all came together nicely.
Add a pop of color with the blue flag in the background.
And this card was done!
Now it is your turn.
Show us how you get you Paws Inky by linking your project 
using the challenge picture above.
Thanks for stopping by and I will see you at the next challenge.


DIANE






No comments:

Post a Comment