Sunday, December 31, 2017

JOY and a Happy New Year. IPC 62

One week left on the current
Inky Paws Challenge
Check out the great colors we are working with.





For my final card of the year I decided to go simple.
Just a simple card with a simple envelope.



 The sentiment is what's important. For me 2017 was all about the JOY.
So many good things happened including my first design team.
 That the sentiment pretty much sums up the year for me.
 For this card I used the “Happy Little Thoughts” Stamp Set.
The JOY in the center of the wreath is from the “Snow Globe Shaker” Die Set.
I use the challenge colors to color in the flowers as accents for the card.
I did some clear embossing with flowers from the stamp set in the background,
 just to give it a little something. 
The envelope was just a simple stamp and color.
I want to take this opportunity to give a HUGE thanks to Jeff and Jennifer from Newton’s Nook.
 Thank you (SO MUCH) for chosing me, and trusting me with your designs.
 The last 6 months and grown so much as a card designer.
Most important, I have learned a lot about myself and I am eternally grateful for all the support.
 It is amazing to see from the first card I made (in 2006) to one of
the cards I currently created. (which you’ll see in 2018).
I love to inspire people to get just get out and try it, 
no matter if you fail, just get out and try it.
 Let all of us continue to grow and enjoy what we do.
Have a wonderful New Year!
Diane








No comments:

Post a Comment