Saturday, February 10, 2018

Ode to the Peep


Hi everyone!
It “Must be Love” over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge.
My card for the challenge is all about something that I love dearly.
No, not my husband, kids or cats but….
 the best thing about spring,
the sugary marshmallow yumminess of a Peep candy!



 My card today is an ode to the yummy yummy Peep,
 and my ridiculous crazy love for them.
Since I love to mix stamp sets,
 this card features two, “My kind of Peep” and “Really Like You”.
I started with masking and stamping my Peeps on white cardstock.
 Next, I colored in my Peeps with Distress Ink in traditional Peep colors.
I added on my sentiment and, just to have some fun a background of x's and o's.
And I was done!

Hope you enjoyed this quick card.
Thanks for stopping by
Diane





No comments:

Post a Comment