Monday, December 10, 2018

A Festive Forest IPC 87


Welcome to a NEW Inky Paws Challenge.
We have some super fun colors for you to play with for the next two weeks.

When I saw the challenge colors, I knew immediately which Stamp Set I wanted to use.

Festive Forest!

A Festive Forest a card by Diane Morales | Festive Forest Stamp Set by Newtons Nook Designs

Since, I already knew what colors I was going to be using,
I started this card out by picking the style of trees that I wanted.
Once my 2 trees were decided, I realized that I really wanted those trees to stand out.
I thought about embossing powder and chose two of the most metallic colors that I had.


One my trees were embossed, and die cut out, I turned my attention to the base of the card.
Using craft cardstock and the center of the Frames and Flag Die Set,
I created the center and base of the card.
I placed my challenge color trees on the top of the card using foam tape.
Finally, I stamped out and added my sentiment tree and gold and silver stars.

Festive Forest is a must for your crafty arsenal.
I love this Stamp Set. Every holiday season I pull it out and get so much inspiration.
Since it is trees, I've often used it during other parts of the year as well.
I hope this inspires you to create something sparkly and share
It with us using the link in the challenge picture above.

Thanks for stopping by!
Have an amazing Holiday Season!

Hugs

Diane







1 comment:

  1. Such a gorgeous combo of kraft and metallic! I love it!
    -Jen {Newton's Nook Designs}

    ReplyDelete