Sunday, December 16, 2018

Fleece Navidad to you! IPC 87


We are at the halfway point of the current Inky Paws Challenge.
Check out our current challenge!

I absolutely love the Fleece Navidad Stamp Set
A perfect stamp set to use for this challenge!

Fleece Navidad to you! a card by Diane Morales| Fleece Navidad Stamp Set by Newtons Nook Designs

The background for this card starts with the 
Starfield Stencil and some Ranger Glossy Texture Paste.
Apply the texture paste over the stencil onto white cardstock.
When the Texture Paste is dry, apply Brushed Pewter Distress Stain over the top of it.
Using a clean cotton cloth (aka cut up t-shirt) slowly rub over the top to expose the stars.



This next part of the card had to reverse-engineered.
I needed to decide where the sentiment was going to go before 
adding my trees and sheep to the front of the card.
 I die cut out a “hill” from the Land Border Die Set and white cardstock.
Placing the “hill” on the front of the card I decided where the
 sentiment should go and stamped it on the "hill".
Next, I stamped and colored my sheep from the Fleece Navidad Stamp.
I chose red for the accents on the sheep.
I really wanted a pop of color against all the white and silver on the card.


Using the Festive Scene Builders Die Set
I die cut out some trees from silver cardstock.
Finally, I assembled all the components on the front of the card.
I hope this inspires you to create something sparkly and shinny

Thanks for stopping by,
I hope everyone has an amazing holiday!

Hugs

Diane

















2 comments:

  1. This is so adorable! I love the silver trees and the sparkly sky! A great way to dress up a gift!
    -Jen {Newton's Nook Designs}

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I love how you used all the silver in your design.

    ReplyDelete