Sunday, December 30, 2018

IPC # 88 Winter Birds





Happy New Year’s Eve everybody!
Looking back on 2018, everybody was so creative and inspiring!
I can't wait to see what everybody does in 2019.
With that in mind…
It is time for a NEW Inky Paws Challenge!!!
Check out the sketch we have for you.


Using the challenge colors for the sketch I came up with this card.

Warm Winter Wishes a card by Diane Morales| Winter Birds Stamp Set by Newton's Nook Designs


This card starts with the Tree Rings Stencil in the background.
I absolutely love the texture on the stencil, but quite honestly, I struggled with how to use it.
Then I realize I should just go with the natural round shape of the stencil.
From that thought, the card came together.
I ran my stencil through my Cuttlebug using the rubber embossing mat
Then, I die cut out a circle card base out of white cardstock and the embossed top of my card.


To the top of that I added elements from the Winter Bird Stamps Set
I absolutely love the stamp set!
All the amazing birds that I see here in Texas are represented on this stamp set.
A great way to practice coloring skills.
Along with those elements, I added a sentiment using the
banner from the Frames and Flags Die Set.


To finish off this card, I add a Glossy Accent to my berries.
I hope you enjoyed my first card of 2019 (technically)

Now it is your turn, use a challenge picture above 
to link up your projects directly to the challenge.

Also, if you're on Instagram use #inkypawschallenge
to share your projects with others.

Here's to the New Year!

I can't wait to see what everybody creates!

Hugs
Diane










1 comment:

  1. This is so fun! I love the circle card and the stencil makes the perfect background!
    -Jen {Newton's Nook Designs}

    ReplyDelete