Monday, November 16, 2020

Inky Paw's Challenge - Favorite Newton's Nook Stamp


Hello Inky Paws Fans!

We are at the halfway point of this current challenge 

For the second half of the challenge I chose

a stamp set that is near and dear to my heart.

Newton Dream of London.

I used this stamp set on Inky Paws Challenge #31

  AND WON!

Check out my NEW take on

Newton Dreams of London.


A lot of things have changed since challenge #31.

Now we have dies to cut out our stamps and stencils to create backgrounds.

It is totally fun to combine the old and the new.

Keeping in mind the colors in the Union Jack flag of Britain,

I used matching colors of Distress Ink to create

 the background with the Argyle Stencil.


The scalloped center medallion that my stamped

images sit on come from the Circle Frames Die Set.

I must say that I am totally excited to see what

Everyone choses as their favorite stamp.

I hope this card inspire you to use your favorite Newton’s Nook Stamps

along with the sketch and GET CRAFTY!

Share your projects by using the link in the challenge picture above.

Do you use Instagram?

Tag us using

#inkypawschallenge

#newtonsnook

#newtonsnookdesigns

Thanks so much for dropping by!

  

STAY SAFE AND STAY CRAFTY. 

DIANE






No comments:

Post a Comment