Monday, November 2, 2020

Inky Paws Challenge - Sketch Challenge

 

Hello Inky Paws Fans!

We are at the halfway point of this current challenge.

 

Using the challenge sketch, I came up with this card.



When I am not sure what I want to do, I always fall back on making a shaped card.

It will most likely be round because I love anything round.

Inspired by all the falling leaves around me, 

I knew that wanted to use The Autumn Leaves Die Set

But how to put it all together?

I started die cutting A BUNCH of leaves with some off-white card stock.

What goes good with off-white card stock… Kraft Card Stock.

Kraft card stock became the base of the card.

I absolutely love the Circle Frames Dies.


I die cut out the Scalloped Circle and started layering the leaves on to that.

Once the leaves were all glued down, I turned my attention to creating the banner.

Using the Land Borders Die Set I die cut off my 1st section of my banner.

Check out the picture below to see how I cut

the second piece of the banner so that they fit together.



For my final touches I stamped out my image from the Pumpkin Latte Stamp Set.

I colored her in with my alcohol markers.

I also used a sentiment from the Fall Roundabout Stamp Set

  that I carefully stamped onto my banner. 

I hope this card inspire you to use your favorite Newton’s Nook Stamps

along with the sketch and GET CRAFTY!

Share your projects by using the link in the challenge picture above.

Do you use Instagram?

Tag us using

#inkypawschallenge

#newtonsnook

#newtonsnookdesigns

Thanks so much for dropping by! 

STAY SAFE AND STAY CRAFTY.

 DIANE



1 comment:

  1. Ho Ho Ho - says it all.
    Clever card. Love the
    pumpkin lady. thanks
    for sharing
    txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete