Monday, December 7, 2020

Inky Paw's Challenge - Sketch Challenge

              Hello Inky Paws Fans!

We have a NEW challenge coming your way.


Using this unique sketch challenge

I came up with this card.


Sketch challenges are so much fun.

 I just love to see how I can tweak the sketch.

In this case I used the Holiday Post Stamp for one of the circles.

To keep the card easy, I used patterned paper in the background.

I matched blue card stock to the patterned paper

 for my card base of 6 ¾ x 3 ¾ and my sentiment circle.


 The sentiment circle is the scalloped circle from the Circle Frames Die Set.

My final circle is the smaller 1 3/8” inch circle in the Circle Frames Die,

 that I stamped on snowflakes from the Holiday Post Stamp Set.

For a final touch, I die cut the heart also from the circle frames die, out of red card stock. 

DON’T FORGET

Share your projects by using the link in the challenge picture above.

Do you use Instagram?

Tag us using

#inkypawschallenge

#newtonsnook

#newtonsnookdesigns

Thanks so much for dropping by!

 

STAY SAFE AND STAY CRAFTY.

 

DIANE



No comments:

Post a Comment