Monday, December 14, 2020

Inky Paws Challenge - Sketch Challenge

 

Hello Inky Paws Fans!

We are at the halfway point of this current challenge.

What a fun sketch we have for you!

I came up with this cute Holiday card.


I just love plaid and holiday colors together.

I started with a 3 ¾ x 6 ¾ card base andkl,ooooooo

 some gray plaid cardstock I had in my stash.

For the circle elements, I used a couple of the

circles in the Circle Frames Die Set.

I knew that I wanted my doggie to be in Santa’s boot.

With that in mind, I kept everything red and white to match.


This card was a quick one to make.

I die cut everything out.

 Embossed my sentiment on the red circle.

Added on my stamped and colored images.

and layered everything on the card base.

The final bow element at the bottom is a something

I picked up at Hobby Lobby that I thought was cute. 

DON’T FORGET

Share your projects by using the link in the challenge picture above.

Do you use Instagram?

Tag us using

#inkypawschallenge

#newtonsnook

#newtonsnookdesigns

Thanks so much for dropping by!

 

STAY SAFE AND STAY CRAFTY.

 

DIANE




No comments:

Post a Comment