Monday, December 6, 2021

Inky Paw's Challenge 163 - Create A Tag

 

HAPPY MONDAY!

Who is ready for a NEW Inky Paws Challenge?

Check out this challenge!


For this challenge I used the following Newton’s Nook Design’s product.

Newton’s Stocking

Circle Frames Dies

Here is my take on the challenge.


The large size of the stamp and die are perfect for tags!

Bonus!  These tags are quick and easy to make.

The first thing I did was to stamp and color my tags.

I also stamped and colored the present included in the stamp set

I love wintery colors for the holidays, pink, blue and mint are among my favorites.

I die cut out my tags and die cut out an extra piece of cardstock to create a stiffer tag.

Since I did not want to put a hole in the top of Newton, I used glitter cardstock and 

the two-inch circle die from the Circle Frames Die set to create a hanger for the top of the tag.

                                

I finished my tags by assembling my die-cut pieces.

Next, I die cut out the presents that I colored earlier and added those to the tags.

To add some bling, I squeezed on some matching Stickles.

I finished off these tags by punched a hole in the top and tied on some twine.

That completes my take on this challenge.

 


Now it is your turn!

Show us your take on tags.

 

DON’T FORGET

Share your projects by using the link in

the challenge picture above.

You could be


OR


 


to receive a $20 Store Credit to Newton's Nook Designs!

using random.org

Do you use Instagram?

Tag us using!

#inkypawschallenge

#newtonsnook

#newtonsnookdesigns

Thanks so much for dropping by.

 

STAY SAFE AND STAY CRAFTY.

 

DIANE



 


No comments:

Post a Comment